The Classic Tuxedo: What to Wear and Why It Works
In 30 minutes, you’ll learn
- Why women think a man looks better in a tuxedo than a suit (and why they are right).
- What tuxedos will still be in style 30 years from now.
- Why the shirt collar is one of the most important parts of a tuxedo.
- Why Dr. Martin Luther King showed cuff when he gave his “I Have a Dream” speech.
- Why you already know how to tie a bow tie (and should wear one).
- Why a cummerbund makes you look stronger.
- Why real men in tuxedos sometimes wear shoes with bows on them.
- Why, even on a budget, you can dress better than most men at the Oscars.
- Why Sean Combs, Steven Colbert, Jay Z, Tom Ford, John Hamm, Brad Pitt, and Hugh Jackman all wear the same type of tuxedo that Clark Gable wore 80 years ago 2
The PDF download written by Donald H Gjerdingen is available here Black Tie 101
Visit his site here